New single design tapping tee for gas and water applications - 3 March 2017
As part of our commitment to continuous innovation and product improvement, we are pleased to announce the introduction of our new range of universal tapping tees, offering our customers a single solution for all their gas and water service connections.
Designed using our Unifit® technology to suit a range of pipe diameters and SDRs, our new single design tapping tees are manufactured from a high performance PE100 black material and incorporate a single cutter design and an NBR O-ring seal approved for gas and water applications.
To complement this new design and to meet with the industry's changing requirements, all of our tapping tees will be fitted with 4.0 mm terminal pins.
Approved to the most stringent gas and water industry specifications GIS PL2:4, BS EN 1555-3, BS EN12201-3, with WRAS approval for the PE100 and NBR materials, our re-designed tapping tees will be introduced during April 2017, with existing stocks of fittings being phased out.
Features & benefits
- Universal range of tapping tees for gas and water applications with a yellow barcode label
- Manufactured from high performance PE100 material
- New 4.0 mm terminal pins
- Single cutter design for gas and water applications
- Cutter designed to facilitate commissioning pressure test
- NBR O-ring seal approved for gas and water
- Unifit® tapping tees - designed to fit a range of pipe diameters and SDRs, reducing inventory
- No change in tooling and installation procedures
For more information, please contact your regional sales manager or contact Radius Systems on
t: +44 (0)1773 811112 or e: email@example.com