We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Laboratory Technician to join our Technical team.
The successful candidate will provide batch release testing support for products and components to enable timely release against established KPIs. This will be a hands-on role that involves identifying tests required to establish compliance with specification and to ensure the overall quality.
Key responsibilities will be to prepare samples for testing, identify non-conformity in both products and equipment, cohesively report outcomes and to effectively maintain stock levels of the required testing materials in line with budgetary controls.
The successful candidate will:
- be able to effectively prioritise tasks,
- have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to effectively communicate,
- have a mechanical aptitude for hands on testing,
- have the ability to understand and apply specifications, standards, quality plans and test methods and
- be educated to a good standard, including having proficient IT skills.
It is also desirable for the successful candidate to have spent time working within plastics processing function e.g., injection moulding, extrusion.