We currently have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Warehouse Improvement Manager to join our Supply Chain team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and implementing process improvements.
This role will have a strong focus on developing strategies to optimise overall warehouse efficiency and to collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline logistics.
The successful candidate will need to be confident in training and mentoring any new processes and improvements to ensure successful implementation.
The ideal candidate will:
- be a team player and a problem solver.
- have strong analytical skills with good knowledge of warehouse optimisation.
- be able to communicate at all levels.
- have a clear understanding of supply chain/logistics processes.
- have proven understanding of process improvement methodology.
- preferably have 3 or more years’ experience in a similar role, with a degree/equivalent qualification in a related field.